- The promoter is: Code Tonic Scotland Ltd (company no. SC492176) trading as MoTRemind.co.uk.
- The competition is open to residents of the England, Scotland and Wales aged 17 years or over except employees of Code Tonic Scotland Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via MotRemind’s facebook, Instagram and twitter posts clearly stated as “Competition” between the dates of the promotion given below.
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 28th February 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The competition will commence on 7 th February 2018.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- One initial MOT test booking per prize winner, at any of the following retailors. For Clarity, this is the cost of the MOT booking, and will not cover retest fees in the event of a MOT failure, or the cost of replacement parts/labour for the vehicle to pass certification.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Prizes should be redeemed within 12 Months of competition closure by contacting:[email protected]
For avoidance of doubt, the promotors of this competition will make the booking with the retailor on your behalf for a vehicle registration plate that was included on your MOTRemind Free 5 Vehicle account on the day of competition closing. No cash will be transferred to competition winners. We would remind entrants it is their legal responsibility to have a vehicle requiring MOT certification successfully pass an MOT test, MOTRemind, the promoter or retailer will take no responsibility for ensuring compliance with this legal requirement.
13. Winners will be chosenat random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:[email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.